[Ct-nfb] FW: [State-affiliate-leadership-list] New program offers lite...

Cookiechumper at aol.com Cookiechumper at aol.com
Sat Jan 12 23:06:41 UTC 2013

Hello I think this is a good program and would definately get support from
needed. People are looking for outlets to better themselves, a place to go
to  for interaction with others,volunteering,etc I think the timing is good
after  all that has occured and can be seen as a way of getting people back
on their  feet and can help in many ways.
Perhaps circulating  something through us,BESB,BRS getting feedback  could
help if there are any concerns of what people think, or getting involved.
As well if you wanted to do some sort of story on this in getting feedback or
 involvement I have a friend at News 12, and know somebody at channel 3
too. In  any case I'm on board with anything that is needed assistance with.

Thank you,
Elizabeth Greenwood

In a message dated 1/12/2013 5:30:33 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,