[Ct-nfb] At Large Members' Connecticut Conference Call Tonight!

Trevor Attenberg tattenberg at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 18:01:50 UTC 2013

Hey NFB of Connecticut,

As some of us prior participants in NFB of CT At Large Members' conference
calls concluded, we are going to have our January call tonight at 7:00pm
Eastern Standard Time. Sorry for the late notice, but hopefully this
notification will stay on your mind and prompt you to call in this evening.
We'd really like new members, and for those that tried it once or twice to
keep it up. It is time for this At Large to formalize with a constitution
and become a force for change and enlightenment among the blind of
Connecticut. Sound good?

See what's  next, or the attached flyer for directions:

60-569-9000

Access code: 43370   6#

other codes: press *3 to exit call

Press *6 to mute/unmute yourself