[Ct-nfb] Northwest Hills Credit Union Login is Inaccessible to theBlind

Nathanael T. Wales ntwales at omsoft.com
Tue Jan 15 01:48:51 UTC 2013

Jen,

I think you've got a good plan, and all of the suggestions you've gotten so
far are great.

I would only add one technical matter: a common alternative to one of these
images is an audio version with numbers or words you type in.  The term, I
think, is an "audio captia".  If set up correctly, it does work--but it has
to be set up correctly (which the one Sandie tried almost certainly wasn't).
The website support person may be the only one who will know about this as a
solution.

Best,
Nathanael