[Ct-nfb] Northwest Hills Credit Union Login is Inaccessible to theBlind

Anne West ct.daffodil at snet.net
Tue Jan 15 16:45:24 UTC 2013

Nathanael, I guess you never experienced captia!  I have perfect hearing and
can not get the numbers given.  The voice sounds like a distant little child
with 50 people talking in the background.  I think Jen's problem is
selecting which radio button is the image she chose when setting up her
account.  The image appears in a different button every time, groan!

Anne West