[Ct-nfb] Northwest Hills Credit Union Login is Inaccessible to the Blind

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Tue Jan 15 04:31:13 UTC 2013

Jen,

If, when you say "help with drafts," you mean read and critique them, I'd be happy to help.

I encourage you to come up with a small contact list that you can contact separately from the listserv, though, so that those who are not interested are not included.  You may not know this yet, but I serve as list moderator.  Part of my job is keeping the list somewhat concise.  I think it would be wonderful if you could send your final copy of the letter to the list so that everyone can see the finished product.  You may start a great trend.

Welcome to the National Federation of the Blind of Connecticut and our email listserv.

Yours,

Justin

Justin M. Salisbury
B.A. in Mathematics
Class of 2012
East Carolina University
president at alumni.ecu.edu

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”    —MARGARET MEAD