[Ct-nfb] Banking

Bruce Woodward brucewoodie at msn.com
Tue Jan 15 22:00:10 UTC 2013

Betty and I have had full access to our bank for many years. It would be great if all financial institutions did the same. I suspect many of you have the same experience. We have an earplug and wire that plugs into the ATM and off we go. When our bank first started the new system I called them to point out a problem. They fixed it and called me back to ask if I would check in out. We also have great access to our accounts by phone. I suspect that smaller financial institutions balk at spending the money to adopt such systems. So what else is new. We'll keep working to get full access to all kinds technology out there.
B & B