[Ct-nfb] Banking

Anne West ct.daffodil at snet.net
Wed Jan 16 17:38:43 UTC 2013

As I said yesterday, John and I bank with TD Bank.  We have access to 18 months of on line statements, automated live 24/7 telephone service which includes automated listings of transactions, on line bill pay which is accessible and many other accessible features.  Log in is simple user name and password.  TD does not have braille bank statements as far as I know but we have discontinued paper and print only those statements needed for proof of income, etc.

The object is to access accounts privately with no sighted assistance.  I'd take my business to another bank and almost did when a new web site appeared one day.  I was in touch with the web designer who walked me through the new site and was very helpful.

Anne West