[Ct-nfb] Social Security dead link

Anne West ct.daffodil at snet.net
Wed Jan 16 20:23:41 UTC 2013

Hello all.  Lucia recently sent an email originating from the New Britain
Social Security office with a press release.  The press release gave a link
to sign up for an account on the Social Security web site.  The link
www.socialsecurity.gov/myaccount
is not valid.  I tried both Internet Explorer and Firefox and both came up
with an error saying the page does not exist.  That means the link is dead
or AT&T is blocking it.  Don't get me started on AT&T blocking.

I just left a voice mail for the originator of the information, Robert
Rodriguez so hopefully he will return my call soon.  I'm going to attempt to
get to
www.socialsecurity.gov
and go in from the main page or I'll sniff around that's if AT&T hasn't
blocked a government web site.

Anne West