[Ct-nfb] FW: upcoming training classes

Elizabeth Rival erival at comcast.net
Thu Jan 24 20:26:47 UTC 2013

From: Steve Famiglietti [mailto:famigliettis at ciboakhill.org]
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2013 2:05 PM
To: erival at comcast.net
Subject: upcoming training classes

Hi Beth,

Here are a bunch of attachments on upcoming classes.

Steven Famiglietti

Blind Services Vocational Manager

The NEAT Center at Oak Hill

33 Coventry St.

Hartford, CT  06112

Phone 860 286-3100

Fax 860 286-3111

www.ciboakhill.org

www.neatmarketplace.org

  _____

This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain information
that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected under
applicable law from disclosure to anyone other than its intended
recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this electronic mail or its
contents (including any attachments) by persons other than the intended
recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in
error, please notify the sender or Oak Hill by Email at abuse at ciboakhill.org
or call 860-769-3880 immediately and then delete the original message
(including any attachments) in its entirety. We take steps to protect
against viruses and other malicious code but advise you to carry out your
own checks and precautions as we accept no liability for any which remain.
We may monitor electronic mail sent to and from our server(s) to ensure
regulatory compliance to protect our clients and business.