[Ct-nfb] [Ct-NFB] question

Terry Hulbert j.hulbert at att.net
Tue Jul 9 22:03:53 UTC 2013

Elizabeth,

Mom and baby might be eligible for SSI benefits and if eligible, mom and
baby would be eligible for Medicaid benefits so I would suggest that mom go
to her nearest Social Security Office or call 1-800-772-1213. The people at
the 800# could inform mom and baby on how to go about to apply for SSI
benefits.

Hope this helps

Terry