[Ct-nfb] [Ct-NFB] question

Cookiechumper at aol.com Cookiechumper at aol.com
Tue Jul 9 22:27:04 UTC 2013

In a message dated 7/9/2013 6:05:04 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
j.hulbert at att.net writes:

Elizabeth,
Hello Terry,

As a matter of fact having  that looked into as we speak of what exactly
benefits can be such as WICA,  Husky,medicad,etc Thank you Elizabeth

Mom and baby might be eligible for SSI benefits and if  eligible, mom and
baby would be eligible for Medicaid benefits so I would  suggest that mom go
to her nearest Social Security Office or call  1-800-772-1213. The people at
the 800# could inform mom and baby on how to go  about to apply for SSI
benefits.
Hope this helps
Terry