[Ct-nfb] FW: Honk Honk! Vehicle Donation Drivers: Idea Starter 3

Elizabeth Rival erival at comcast.net
Fri Jun 21 15:29:44 UTC 2013

-----Original Message-----
From: Wilson, Joanne [mailto:JWilson at nfb.org]
Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2013 3:29 PM
To: Wilson, Joanne
Subject: Honk Honk! Vehicle Donation Drivers: Idea Starter 3

Key Three: YouTube and other materials

o   We now have a YouTube video for the vehicle donation program that
features four of our rockstar blind children! Here is a link to the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVn7jbP6Iyw&feature=youtu.be.  You can use
this video on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media.  All you have to do
is copy the link and paste it on your social media pages.

o   We will have a vehicle donation table in the back of the room during
general sessions at the National Federation of the Blind Convention in
Orlando. Please stop by and get stickers, flyers, mail inserts, and other
information. You will know where we are by listening for the HONK HONK!

Honk Honk! Thanks for helping steer this project down the road to success!

Joanne

Joanne Wilson
Director, Affiliate Development
Office of the President
200 East Wells Street at Jernigan Place
Baltimore, MD 21230
Phone: 410-659-9314 x2335
Email: jwilson at nfb.org<mailto:jwilson at nfb.org>
www.nfb.org<http://www.nfb.org/>

Vehicle Donations Take the Blind Further Donate your car to the National
Federation of the Blind today!
For more information, please visit:
www.carshelpingtheblind.org<http://www.carshelpingtheblind.org> or call
1-855-659-9314