[Ct-nfb] speaker at state convention November 2nd.

Deb Reed deb.reed57 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 16:58:02 UTC 2013

Dear Beth,
I am very excited to hear about Linda Goodspeed being our guest speaker at
the upcoming state conventioin this year. It appears as though the book
will be available on a site that the daisy player, Booksense can be used
for. I still have not purchased the Booksense but this is pushing me to do
so sooner. Good work to whoever secured her as a speaker! Thankyou.