[Ct-nfb] Bill 6654 legislative alert

Richard McGaffin rmcgaffin at snet.net
Thu Mar 28 14:31:13 UTC 2013

Okay folks I just got off the phone with Mr. Dargan's aid she has informed me That Steve Dargan is not on this committee however she did take my information and said if it goes to the floor then he will have some imput. She is also e-mailing the list of individuals on the committee so once I get this list I'll pass it along.

Rich