[Ct-nfb] Bill 6654 legislative alert

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Mar 28 16:50:43 UTC 2013

I had called one of the numbers that was posted on the list yesterday and
it was the main operator.  After I went thru my speal of keeping this for
the blind, she ask me who I wanted.  I told her I didn't have a clue.   So
she asked me what town I lived in.  She connected me and my speal was  then
recorded.

Joyce  Kane
Blindhands at AOL.com

In a message dated 3/28/2013 10:06:20 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,