[Ct-nfb] Girl Scouts

Joanna Bolduc jobo15 at cox.net
Thu May 2 01:39:37 UTC 2013

Joyce,
Check with the Library for the Blind. When I was a Girl Scout leader back in late 90's thru 2002, they had some of the Girl Scout books on tape. I'm not sure if they have the updated books, but it's worth a call. You could also try calling the Girl Scout Headquarters in New York. If there are any audio books available, they will know.
Best Regards,
Joanna