[Ct-nfb] Girl Scouts

Cookiechumper at aol.com Cookiechumper at aol.com
Wed May 1 18:20:50 UTC 2013

What an amazing accomplishment  for Monica's daughter  in making  so much
better now for anyone blind disabled  persons. I hope now Cosi's  will spread
the word of how important it is to have braille and assistance to  other
places. Congrats  to Monica's daughter for getting  such an accomplishment.
Also what the Girl Scouts is an organization that helps girls make
accomplishments,grow,and gain strength in what they do and it's really good that
the organization is not leaving out  girls that have visual issues adn
disabilities to gain  successful growth.
Thank you, Elizabeth

In a message dated 5/1/2013 1:13:50 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,