[Ct-nfb] Reccomendations for a low vision cordless phone, where to purchase one?

Joanna Bolduc jobo15 at cox.net
Tue May 7 16:38:18 UTC 2013

Hi,
I have a separate caller ID unit that works with any phone. It plugs into the phone jack and the phone plugs into it. It announces the phone number calling very clearly.It also has a button on it that will tell you the date and time the call came in with the phone number if you need it.I got it several years ago for around $30 and have had no problems with it. I'm sure there is a newer model now. It is made by classco.Mine is a classco 500. My unit is attached to my AT&T answering machine(the hard line in my house) and the phone came with 3 cordless units that plug in anywhere in the house. I bought the phone at Sam's Club for around $100. They have the same answering machine with fewer cordless phones for less money.
I believe you can get the classco unit thru Amazon.com.
Best Regards,
Joanna  ----- Original Message -----