[Ct-nfb] [Ct-NFB] Recommendations for a low vision cordless phone, where to purchase one?

Charlie Collins charlie at visiondynamics.com
Tue May 7 18:03:44 UTC 2013

Vision Dynamics does have several types of cordless phones ranging in pricing.
Yes a few are more pricey, they have amplification built in.
It all depends on what quality you are looking for.
Large buttons with excellent spacing and backlighting. We have had excellent results with the phones we do carry.

I hope this helps and if you have any questions, give us a call.

Charlie Collins, CPSC
Founder and CEO
Vision Dynamics, LLC
470 West Main St.