[Ct-nfb] Volunteer needed

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Thu Oct 10 18:53:24 UTC 2013

While a driver would be a great form of hospitality and a little cheaper, I want all to know that getting to the hotel from the airport is pretty simple:

1.       Take a cab to the Amtrak station

2.       Take Amtrak to Meriden

3.       Use the complimentary shuttle service provided by the hotel

There may even be easier ways.

Justin

Justin M. Salisbury
Graduate Student
Department of Agricultural & Applied Economics
The University of Wisconsin-Madison
president at alumni.ecu.edu<mailto:president at alumni.ecu.edu>

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has."    -MARGARET MEAD