[Ct-nfb] Volunteer needed

Esther Levegnale elevegnale at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 10 19:19:03 UTC 2013

Hi, Justin and everyone,

First of all, I can't believe that Gregory Gorton is going to speak at our convention.  How wonderful!

I'm just wondering if it wouldn't be more of a courtesy for a driver to pick him up at the airport seeing that he is going to be a guest of ours?  I know that taking a cab, a train and the shuttle that the hotel provides is a possibility, but I think that since he is going to be a speaker, it would only be courteous if a driver could be provided for him.  I myself don't know who would be willing, but I think we should take this under consideration.

Thanks.  JMO, (just my opinion).

Esther

Sent from Esther's Amazing iPhone!