[Ct-nfb] {Disarmed} Sunday Review Article

Susan Harper sueharpernp at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 02:35:05 UTC 2014

This article says it all.  It is worthy of note for many reasons.  It is
said, "The eyes are the window into the soul."  When God closes a door, he
opens another window.  There are so many different kinds of windows.  The
joy of those windows is that some are stained glass, may favorite.  They
are different.  It is a great article!

Blessings
Sue H.