[Ct-nfb] Important Questions regarding the minium wage

Cookiechumper at aol.com Cookiechumper at aol.com
Tue Mar 4 12:53:35 UTC 2014

Hello Justin

I apprecaite you geting back to me but I a mhaving trouble of wh ythis is
difficutl for you to understand what I was asking Edward was able to respond
t  ome he'd given me the website for the nfb fair wages and was able to use
 it.

It really is simple of what I'd been asking you. I was asking you since
you'd bee ndoing this legislative stuff a few questions abotu what you'd
gathered learned from dealing with the subject fair wages and needed some
information of it.

I had been asking you this what figures did you obtain/gain of Goodwill and
 others paying less how far under  minium wage were they paying is what was
 asking you. Then I was asking you if  H R 831 is passed why is Rose going
t  othe senate to push it as you'd stated in your previus email. I was also
asking  you as of your experience doing this positon how effecctive
supportive etc were  the senators being specific as such as Blumenthal and Murphy in
regards to this  matter of fair wages as for teh state and gov. I ask this
because it is the  senator in which I am directly speaking to so this is why
I'd been attempting to  get this information from you so in fact he can
speak of it in Wednesdays  discussions.

I hope this is now much clearer for you and hope you can get back to me as
soon as possible so I can get this to him by mid afternoon.

Thank you and take care
Elizabeth

In a message dated 3/4/2014 1:54:12 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,