[Ct-nfb] Important Questions regarding the minium wage

Cookiechumper at aol.com Cookiechumper at aol.com
Tue Mar 4 18:42:28 UTC 2014

Justin,

That is true of which you are speaking  and ver yadmirable of you d  ohelp
Rich. Rich allthoug hdiscouraging at times,but it si at these tiems that  we
msut stay the course and strong and fight t obe heard and if ther is
anythign  I can do to assist you in any wa yplease let me know. God be wit hyu and
take  care
Elizabeth

In a message dated 3/4/2014 9:59:28 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,