[Ct-nfb] Important Questions regarding the minium wage

Deb Reed deb.reed57 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 18:56:04 UTC 2014

Hi Rich,
I have witnessed your strong, friendly and motivating personality at the
conventions and see that you do have a lot to offer the world. It is
unfortunate that money gets in the way of progress a lot of the times and
of course our transportation challenges. I pray you will find a way to get
some training to make life better. In friendship, Debbie