[Ct-nfb] water skiing info

Esther Levegnale elevegnale at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 5 18:10:49 UTC 2014

Hi, All,

This camp is apparently affiliated with Leaps of Faith, which is an adaptive sports program.  My friends from New Rochelle, who are adults, went water-skiing with Leaps of Faith last summer, and on February 25, they went downhill skiing with them at Mt. Southington.  In fact, they've been featured on Channel 8 news both last summer and a couple of weeks ago.  It sounds like a wonderful program.

Esther

Sent from Esther's Amazing iPhone!