[Ct-nfb] Can we take 5 minutes out of our day to help?

Edward personal.edward at gmail.com
Sun May 4 23:17:28 UTC 2014

Not following.
Edward

-----Original Message-----
From: Ct-nfb [mailto:ct-nfb-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Justin
Salisbury
Sent: Sunday, May 04, 2014 7:13 PM
To: NFB of Connecticut Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Ct-nfb] Can we take 5 minutes out of our day to help?

Edward:

It appears that you did provide all of the contact information we need right
here in this one email. Is it possible that you had initially planned to
follow up with a subsequent email, and later found it, forgetting to remove
the old language about a follow-up email?

Thank you for alerting us all.

I look forward to marching with you this week!

Justin Salisbury

Sent from the iPhone of:

Justin M. Salisbury
Graduate Student
Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics University of Wisconsin -
Madison @_JSalisbury

> On May 4, 2014, at 4:24 PM, "Edward" <personal.edward at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> To everyone in the nfb of CT,
>
> We are making next week our week of action to gain more support for HR
831.

> Tuesday is Twitter Tuesday
>
> Wednesday is Call Wednesday and
>
> Thursday is Email Thursday.
>
> The idea is, by tweeting on Tuesday, we will raise awareness about HR
> 831 to not only our Members of Congress, but also all of our followers on
Twitter.
> By calling on Wednesday, we will be putting HR 831 on our Members of
> Congress's radar.  Finally, by emailing on Thursday, we will be
> sealing the deal by making the formal written request to the labor
> staffers.  I know that if we work together, we will be able to gain
> even more co-sponsors.  I will be sending  in a separate email,
> twitter handles, phone numbers, and email addresses for the labor
staffers.

> Below please find some sample tweets, a sample call script and a
> sample email.  Of course, creating your own tweets is encouraged.
> Personalizing the emails is also encouraged.  The samples were customized
for Connecticut.

> Reminders:
>
> When tweeting, please use the hashtag #FairWages, and don't forget to
> tag your Member of Congress.
>
> When emailing, please cc rsloan at nfb.org
>
> Thank you all in advance for all of your work.  As always, feel free
> to reach out to me with any questions.
>
> Yours in the fight for fair wages,
>
> Rose and Edward
>
> State/District