[Ct-nfb] How to Take Your Pet Anywhere

Hulbert j.hulbert at att.net
Mon Nov 3 23:31:52 UTC 2014

Hi All,

Below is an article on take your pets any ware. I believe that this article
is a good one as it describes the flagrant abuse of the privilege of people
that use real service dogs. Please make comments you would like.  For JAWS
users, hit the N key until you get to "our local correspondence" then use
the read all command.

I believe this article is a good one, and so foreth, Barb and I read this
article and thought it would be an interesting topic to discuss in the Nagdu
meeting, so I am posting it on the listserv. Here is the link for the
article.
<http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact
=8&ved=0CB4QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.newyorker.com%2Fmagazine%2F2014%2F10%2
F20%2Fpets-allowed&ei=N31VVKnyOIegyQSunYKYCQ&usg=AFQjCNEoU_DdOTgIH_Qocd7oZKI
oJSUYew&sig2=NCJ7xNQfppsIU3GpUtLWxw&bvm=bv.78677474,d.aWw> How to Take Your
Pet Everywhere - The New Yorker