[Ct-nfb] Another Article on Fake Service Dogs

Hulbert j.hulbert at att.net
Mon Nov 3 23:58:45 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Here is another article on the flagrant abuse of people calling their pet's
service dogs.  I think that both articles should be discussed at the next
CAGDU meeting. All you have to do is open the accessible PDF attachment.
For JAWS users make sure that the document is maximized, just use the
"virtual PC cursor" and go to the top of the article then use the "read all"
command. Please let me know of any comments you  might have.

Thanks

Terry