[Ct-nfb] Website issues

Tammy Robbins gypsie-rose at ct.metrocast.net
Tue Nov 25 19:28:44 UTC 2014

Hi Kate, I just wanted to let you know that I thank you for pointing out the problems in the website as far as the chapter at large president not being  mentioned! :-)
Also, I am glad that you wrote in because I need your contact information! I don't have that yet and I would like to talk to you! If you would not mind, please pass on your contact info to me and I will give you a call! I hope you're not too busy this week to chat! I really look forward to talking to you more! Take good care and bye for now!

Sent from my iPhone

Tammy Robbins
Reiki Practitioner and Intuitive Animal Consultant
Phone: 860-319-9016
Email: gypsie-rose at ct.metrocast.net