[Ct-nfb] Happy Thanksgiving to all

Deb Reed deb.reed57 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 19:24:58 UTC 2014

Hi Rich,
Just read your story and enjoyed it. I agree that getting outside even in
the bad weather can be a good adventure. I am sure Janet appreciated you
cleaning off the car. Missed you both at the state convention
but it is great to hear from you on the list serve. I just enjoyed leftover
turkey, my favorite way. A sandwich with mayo on one side and cranberry
sauce on the other . Yum! Peace, Deb