[Ct-nfb] Are You Following @NFBCT on Twitter?

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Fri Oct 3 04:32:05 UTC 2014

Are you following our affiliate's Twitter account?

Tweeting at us and retweeting our tweets are just the beginning of the many ways that we can reach more potential members and keep current members in the loop about affiliate happenings!

If you don't yet use Twitter, it's super simple, and that's coming from someone who only learns new technologies when he absolutely has to learn them.  The basic unit of communication is a "Tweet," which is limited to no more than 140 characters, so nobody has to read anything for very long.

If you