[Ct-nfb] services for the blind new policy

vishal vishal14 at snet.net
Wed Sep 3 15:20:08 UTC 2014

Hi everyone. I wanted to let everyone on this list know that services for the blind has a new policy that gives the vr supervisor the authority to decide if a client desire to attend grad school is required. This new policy begins October 1 of this year. I am unhappy with a vr supervisor being able to decide if I the client should go to grad school. I will speak out against this policy because I beleive a client should be the person that decides about grad school not a vr supervisor who is not me.