[Ct-nfb] services for the blind new policy

Nathanael T. Wales ntwales at omsoft.com
Fri Sep 5 01:31:43 UTC 2014

This is in fact one item that the National Federation of the Blind of
Connecticut specifically spoke out against during BESB's policy update
process back in June.  Many leaders and I plan to follow up with BESB when
Brian Sigman presents to our state convention on November 8; I strongly
encourage you to speak up then and make your individual opinion known.

Nathanael Wales