[Ct-nfb] new list member

Kathryn Webster kathrynwebster.nfb at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 11:49:56 UTC 2014

Welcome Tammy!
	It is so great to hear your excitement! Our State Convention is quickly approaching and I hope to meet you there. My name is Kathryn Webster and I am the First Vice President of Connecticut’s student division, as well as a Board Member of the NFB of CT. Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions you may have. Our convention will be the weekend of November 7 in Mariden, CT.
Best,
Kathryn