[Ct-nfb] AHEAD Response to ACE Opposition

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Sun Sep 21 20:29:06 UTC 2014

Edward:

Thanks for staying on top of the breaking news! This is a well-written article from a respectable source.

If we are diligent and do our part, living up to the reputation I know Nutmeggers to have, we can make great progress on the TEACH Act. I believe the same for the Fair Wages for Workers with Disabilities Act, too.

I continue to stay close to Joe Courtney's office as we move closer to a possible vote on the bill. I hope that others around the state are being diligent, as well.

By the way, could you please give us all an update on how our members in other congressional districts are doing with getting cosponsorship from Congressman Larson, Congresswoman DeLauro, Congressman Himes, and Congresswoman Esty on the Fair Wages for Workers with Disabilities Act? (It might do well in a separate email thread.) A little bit of effort goes a long way with Courtney's office, and I'm curious what's been done with the others.

Yours,

Justin