[Ct-nfb] Birdies for Charity

Richard McGaffin rmcgaffin at snet.net
Wed Sep 24 17:15:30 UTC 2014

Good afternoon Lucia,

I'm not aware of our chapter making a pledge this year, please correct me if I'm mistaken. Or if any of the individuals, in my chapter made a pledge and didn't honor it, I'd like to know that as well.

Thanks

Rich

P.S. I'm not trying to be a wise guy, I honestly don't remember, and we have no secretaries notes to go back and check on.