[Ct-nfb] FW: You Can Live the Life You Want A Philosophy on which to Build

Elizabeth Rival erival at comcast.net
Fri Sep 26 18:40:43 UTC 2014

It's not to late to get involved. Beth

From: 75days [mailto:75days at nfb.org]
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2014 1:58 PM
To: Undisclosed recipients:
Subject: You Can Live the Life You Want A Philosophy on which to Build

Greetings 75ers,

KW here. Congratulations to those affiliates who built chapters last
weekend. The buzz is growing and the federation is building. As we know, the
National Federation of the Blind has been building for almost 75 years on a
powerful philosophy. This week's Module 9, will be a discussion of that
dynamic and uplifting philosophy of love, hope, and determination. How to
bring this philosophy, that means so much to us, to new people. How to
welcome folks back who may have been away from our philosophy for a while.
Module 9 conference calls will be on the schedule to which we have become
accustom, Sunday at 5:00 p.m. EST, Tuesday at 8:00 p.m. EST, Thursday at
9:00 p.m. EST. Use the usual numbers 877-394-5901 code: 7719753#.

Those affiliate presidents who applied for microgrants will be notified very
early next week about awards.

Please, please share your stories of success and/or challenges with us . We
truly want to celebrate and catalogue our successes as well as work through
any challenges together.

At your service,

Kevan Worley

Co-chair

National Federation of the Blind 75 Days of Action Campaign

Jeannie Massay

Co-chair

"Live the Life you Want"