[Ct-nfb] new board member

Edward Shaham personal.edward at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 02:48:41 UTC 2015

Hello all,

As you may know, Catherin webster has worked extremely hard for the
Connecticut affiliate. She was our B.E.L.L coordinator, and currently serves
as the Connecticut students division treasurer. She also is the editor of
our NFB newsletter. Catherine attends college outside of Connecticut, and
she is finding it increasingly difficult to attend our quarterly board
meetings. Because of this, Catherin feels strongly that the board position
she currently occupies, should go to a member that is in Connecticut.

I am pleased to welcome Mary Silverberg to Connecticut's affiliate board.
Mary has worked tirelessly on legislative issues for the NFB. She has had
countless meetings with senators and representatives at the local level, as
well as nationally. She has been attending Washington seminar for the last
three years, and is well known with local politicians as a strong advocate
for the rights of the blind. Please welcome Mary to the board.

Thank you,

Edward Shaham,

President,

NFB of CT