[Ct-nfb] FW: Accessible apps for Smart Phones

Deb Reed deb.reed57 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 13:49:21 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,
I want to say that this list of apps for blind and visually impaired is very thorough. I had no idea that this much assistance could be right on your phone and I am hoping iPad as well. Many thanks to Brian and researcher Jolene! I highly recommend using this information.

 Deb Reed, President
National Federation Of The Blind
Central CT Chapter
Phone - 860-973-3679