[Ct-nfb] location of convention

Edward Shaham personal.edward at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 22:09:15 UTC 2015

Hello all,

I forgot to mention, the bid that a chapter submits doesn't need to be in
their own chapter territory; it can be anywhere in the state. What I am not
sure how to handle, and it would be nice to get everyone's input, is who
would chair the convention committee, if a bid is accepted by a chapter that
has found a hotel in another chapter's territory? Should the chair of the
convention committee be someone from the chapter where the hotel is located,
or should it be the person that put together the quote in the first place?

What do you all think?

Edward