[Ct-nfb] Meet Jessica Bachicha JP Williams And More On The December 20 InnerVisions Radio Fund Raiser For St Jude Children's Research Hospital

David Dunphy From Inner Visions djd at inner-visions.org
Fri Dec 18 07:29:39 UTC 2015

Hello All!
Well, the subject says it all. I will be interviewing both Jessica
Victoria A K A Jessica Bachicha
http://www.jessicabachicha.com
and JP Williams
http://www.jpwilliams.net
two very talented blind musicians as part of my 24 hour Radiothon Special
to raise money for St Jude Children's Research Hospital on December 20,
2015. This show will also feature an interview with the Sing Off second
place finishers, Voiceplay, as well as my traditional holiday party as
part of this exciting 24 hour event to raise money for an incredible
cause.

This show will start at 9 PM pacific on December 19 (10 mountain, 11
Central, midnight eastern) and go for a full 24 hours featuring
Great Christmas music
My traditional holiday special
Patient stories and information on St Jude, including the charity's work
These two interviews with these talented musicians as part of the in show
entertainment
And more..

Now rather than make this a long drawn out email, I'm going to point out a
few quick points, and if you are interested in a more detailed explanation
of events, including the kind of work St Jude does to help young children
with cancer, a web site will be included for that at the end of the email:

1. If you are interested in helping us to raise money for St Jude, visit
http://www.inner-visions.org/campaigns/stjude/donate
where you can donate online using your Paypal account or any of the major
credit cards. The fund raiser closes at midnight eastern on the morning of
December 21, but if there's demand, we may leave the donation page up
longer, but that isn't likely. But we'll see.
2. To listen to the InnerVisions Radio stream to hear these interviews, or
any or all of this exciting holiday radiothon, either tune in from the
TuneIn Radio page at
http://tunein.com/radio/InnerVisions-Radio-s258530/

Search for
InnerVisions Radio on the tuneIn app
or tune in on your computer at
http://djdrocks.online
where options for listening with players like Winamp, Media Player, etc
are included too.
3. If you want to record a holiday greeting that will be played throughout
the radiothon, please call
832-999-8110
Or provide me a dropbox file link or attach one and email
djd at inner-visions.org
These holiday greetings will be played throughout the 24 hour event.
4. Be sure to add
ivrnetwork
to your skypes and twitters to interact during the show.
5. To get complete details on the entire event, including interview
schedules once they're finalized, visit
http://djdrocks.online/stjude

And as always, you can email me with any questions at
djd at inner-visions.org
rather than clultter up the list with them.

This is the first time I've done a 24 hour radiothon, and I'm very excited
about helping a good cause, while bringing some Christmas cheer around,
too, so I hope you'll join me for this festive day of magic, good will,
and fun!

See you there!
Happy holidays!