[Ct-nfb] Fwd: 44th Annual State Convention CT, NFOB

Esther Levegnale elevegnale at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 23 14:57:03 UTC 2015

Hi, Everyone!

At this past year's CT state convention, I was interviewed by a young lady named Angela Angulo, who attends the Middlesex Community College and she sent me the article she had written for the college newspaper, The Flying Horse.  I wanted to share it with all of you.  I also want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, or whatever holiday you celebrate!

Thanks.

Esther

Sent From Esther's Amazing and Awesome iPhone 6+!

Begin forwarded message: