[Ct-nfb] Fwd: 44th Annual State Convention CT, NFOB

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Wed Dec 23 15:39:23 UTC 2015

Awesome! I have pushed this article out on our social media outlets for the affiliate.

Happy holidays!
Justin

Sent from the iPhone of:

Justin Salisbury, NOMC
Graduate Student
Professional Development and Research Institute on Blindness
Louisiana Tech University
Email: President at Alumni.ECU.edu<mailto:President at Alumni.ECU.edu>
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=325734822
Twitter: @SalisburyJustin

"None can be free as long as any are enslaved"

Dr. Kenneth Jernigan