[Ct-nfb] Fwd: 44th Annual State Convention CT, NFOB

stanley torow setorow at optonline.net
Wed Dec 23 15:08:20 UTC 2015

 Esther, this is a terrific article. you did a great job by informing
her about the issues.
See you at the Jan. board meeting in Milford.
Eileen Torow

On Wed, Dec 23, 2015 at 09:57 AM, Esther Levegnale via Ct-nfb wrote:

Hi, Everyone!

At this past year's CT state convention, I was interviewed by a young
lady named Angela Angulo, who attends the Middlesex Community College
and she sent me the article she had written for the college newspaper,
The Flying Horse.  I wanted to share it with all of you.  I also want to
wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, or whatever
holiday you celebrate!

Thanks.

Esther
Sent From Esther's Amazing and Awesome iPhone 6+!

Begin forwarded message: