[Ct-nfb] Can someone forward me Washington seminar information

Kathryn Webster kathrynwebster.nfb at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 13:13:10 UTC 2015

Good morning Elizabeth,

                I am uncertain as to what exact details you would like, but
here is some about the logistics. I'm sure Justin will be passing along
relevant documents pertaining to our issues in the coming weeks. Please feel
free to reach out with any questions!

NFB 2016 Washington Seminar

Holiday Inn Capitol

550 C Street, SW

Washington, DC 20024

202-479-4000

DATES

Monday, January 25, through Thursday, January 28, 2016

Great Gathering-In--Monday, January 25, 2016 at 5pm

Congressional Reception on Tuesday, January 26 at 5pm-7pm

Congressional Appointments--January 26 through January 28, 2016

Connecticut has ours on both Tuesday and Wednesday (26 and 27)

There is also a Legislative Seminar from 2-4 on Monday, January 25 that will
go into great detail about our legislative agenda. I'm sure you will leave
that seminar fully equipped with the tools to advocate for our four issues
during our appointments.

Looking forward to seeing you soon!

Kate Webster