[Ct-nfb] If planning tobook forWashington Seminar waittill MOnday having systemglitch

Cookiechumper at aol.com Cookiechumper at aol.com
Sat Dec 26 19:10:46 UTC 2015

Hello All,

If anyone is going to be callng the Holiday Inn in Washington to book for
the seminar I'm just letting be known tht there was a system issue  which
wouldn't let her in to do it. As there are  rooms available , but just  a
glitch and she'd said to call back on Monday . as I will with the  code  she'd
given me so  will be fine, but I'm just letting it be known so no one  else
has a nissue and gets frustrated .

Hope everyone had a blessed Holiday.

Elizabeth