[Ct-nfb] FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] Seeking Interviewees Regarding Screen Reading Software for the Blind

Elizabeth Rival erival at comcast.net
Thu Feb 19 16:39:19 UTC 2015

From: Nfbnet-members-list [mailto:nfbnet-members-list-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Curtis Chong via Nfbnet-members-list
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2015 8:32 PM
To: nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfbnet-members-list] Seeking Interviewees Regarding Screen Reading
Software for the Blind

L.E.K. Consulting - Survey to Improve Screen Readers [15-30 minutes, paid]

Hello,

My name is Logan Kirst and I work for L.E.K. Consulting, a market research
consulting firm (www.lek.com). We are researching screen reader programs to
understand what users like about their screen readers and what can be
improved. We are conducting a phone survey with users of these programs, and
we would like to hear your views. We are happy to offer each participant a
pro-rated honorarium of $50 for a 15 - 30 minute phone conversation.

We are looking to speak with you between Thursday, February 19th and
Thursday, February 26th. Please feel free to forward this email to anyone
who you know that may be qualified for this survey.

If interested, please contact me at l.kirst at lek.com with the answers to the
following questions, and please let me know the best time and date for you
and your phone number:

1)           What screen reader(s) do you use and for how long, and are you
using them for work, personal use, or both?
2)           What devices and computer platforms do you use a screen reader
on? (such as Windows PC, iPhone, Android, Kindle Fire)

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at (617) 951-9625.

Thank you in advance for your consideration. I look forward to speaking with
you.

Best,

Logan