[Ct-nfb] FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] Seeking Interviewees Regarding Screen Reading Software for the Blind

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Thu Feb 19 16:54:51 UTC 2015

Every subscriber to this list is automatically subscribed to the members list on which the message was already distributed

Sent from the iPhone of

Justin Salisbury - Running Thunder Phoenix
Graduate Student
Professional Development and Research Institute on Blindness
Louisiana Tech University
Email: President at Alumni.ECU.edu<mailto:President at Alumni.ECU.edu>
Twitter: @SalisburyJustin

"One of the continuing themes that the majority culture never wants to hear is that the Indians want to be Indians."

Ada Deer (Menominee), 1984