[Ct-nfb] Thank you to our president

Tammy Robbins gypsie-rose at ct.metrocast.net
Thu Feb 19 17:22:09 UTC 2015

Good afternoon everyone! I would like to take a moment to send out a big thank you to our state president, Edward Shaham,  for his dedication and devotion to the legislative issues! He spoke for our chapter last night and we want him to know how grateful we are and how much we appreciate his eloquent  and informative explanations pertaining to the bills that are currently working their way through the government process! So, on behalf of the chapter at large, thank you very much Edward! And to all of you that went to Washington, thank you all is well! Keep up the good work!
We couldn't make the changes without all of you! Take good care and have a nice day! Bye for now! :-)Sent from my iPhone

Tammy Robbins

Reiki Practitioner,

 Intuitive Animal Consultant

National federation of the blind of Ct.